“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
– Winston Churchill
As a coach, I both listen (incredibly important) and speak. Speak to challenge, support, inspire and more. Are you looking for a speaker for your next event? A guest for your radio / TV programme / podcast?
- Do you have a conference, circle of mums, women’s association, networking lunch / professional networking group, coaching circle or other event that would benefit from a speaker who does not only motivate in the moment but inspires action too?
- Are you looking for an independent spokesperson who can discuss personal development matters as part of your next campaign?
- Having completed a useful action
- With the inspiration to progress the talk’s topic
- With the actual tools to make important progress
… even if they are headed back to a busy to do list!
It is essential to make talks bespoke to the needs of specific audiences, so I will work with you to ensure the topic discussed is relevant, insightful and engaging for the audience you have. Example topic areas that I can focus on for your talk include:
- Befriend mum guilt to accelerate your journey to career success
- The confidence cure: 5 steps to career confidence for new mums
- “Have it all”: A practical, achievable formula to create the best work/life balance for you
- Banish the post wedding blues – how to create the next best days of your life using the HAPPILY formula
- Achieve more together: Fun, insightful tools for couples who want career and relationship awesomeness without sacrificing one for the other
- Goal setting hacks for busy professionals
Carson Yarde, Operations Director, Windsor Fellowship
Tasneem Woozeer, UK university student – attended a goal setting workshop
Handwritten comment from fellow panellist at a Westminster Briefing Careers Education event