Work with Me
You are a high achiever, have big dreams and plans for your career and lifestyle and at least want to strive towards having it all… in a way that is authentic to you.
You recognise that you have untapped potential and are ready to do something different to ensure your dreams turn into your reality.
You’re ready to start making progress today so you don’t blink and wake up a year later, stood still with the goals you currently have because you were too busy to carve out a strategic space for yourself, or to give yourself the gift of support to make it happen.
You resonate with one of my favourite mottos #makeprogressnotexcuses
There are a few ways you can work with me to accelerate your process of moving from where you are now to where you want to be.
My method There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ way of working with clients in the Limitless Community. My offers are bespoke to individual clients (in one on one coaching) and tailored to the needs of the group (in group programmes). However, the HAPPILY formula – the 7 step signature system that I created and wrote about in Happily Ever After for Grown-Ups forms the basis of much of my work because time after time it has become apparent that whether you are looking to achieve your next promotion, change careers or gain clarity about your goals – it always needs to start with self… with your self-audit. The “Hand on Heart: Self-Audit” process is the first of seven steps and while we explore this formula with some clients more than others – it remains the solid, unique and proven foundation of any work we’ll do together.
Coaching really is magical shizzle…
While my work in sessions with clients is confidential (but man… are they up to some exciting stuff…you just wait and see!), I am happy to share some of things my clients have achieved, faster than they would on their own, through our work together:
- Transition from one job to another – and one continent to another…
- Creating a strategy to settle into a new job at a large global organisation, settle in well and deal with big personalities in a pressured work environment
- Establish what the ultimate BIG, fulfilling dream is. (No… not the one that it seems you want now – but the vision behind everything – enabling a move towards that bigger dream which will positively affect an entire community, with the tools needed to stay motivated)
- A career move from a corporate city job to a self-employed career in a creative field
- Shifting from a state of feeling stuck and unfulfilled in a job of 5+ years with no idea of what to do next – to establishing what’s needed to move forward, establish which companies would be desirable (in an industry that felt like it held no more appeal) and sign up to relevant courses that were initially not a consideration
- Transition from a complete social media sceptic to someone who uses those same (previously sneered at platforms) to create opportunities and generate business!
- Increased confidence, resilience and a feeling of having more time – due to using the same 24 hours we all have in a more fruitful way