I got in contact with Gina at a time when I felt flat and directionless in my job. I couldn’t put a finger on what it was, and I also didn’t know where to start to turn it around.
Through my sessions with Gina she helped me establish what was, and wasn’t, working in my current role, what was missing, and what skills and experience I wanted to develop. Gina also helped me see the importance of defining my own values and applying them in my everyday work life.Thanks to our work together, and numerous ‘light bulb moments’ we uncovered in the process, I have commenced work on a creative side project in parallel to my job which gives me a balance and fulfilment I was lacking before.
If you are looking for direction, or you’ve got the direction but need the next step, I encourage you to contact Gina as I have no doubt she will help you switch on that light bulb that’s sitting inside you.
So, how can career coaching for parents help me…
- You want to be a great parent, employee, business builder, spouse – and want to achieve those things without resentment and stress
- You can see there’s a gap between where you are now and where you want to be
- You’re ready to invest in your future (after all, what greater investment is there)
- You don’t just want to fit your aspirations in around your life… you want to create a strategic space where you can prioritise them… and get there faster than you would on your own
- You aren’t content to give into the “oh well you can’t have it all” brigade and are ready to do something… take action to make progress, not excuses
Great, let’s do this…
Online Group CoachingFrom £197 (Approx $250) - Payment plans available
- #AchieveMoreTogether is one of my mantras. Group coaching is an opportunity for you to receive the benefits of coaching and mentoring in a small to medium-sized group of like-minded, supportive people. Don’t underestimate how effective and fun it is to work in a group and create the magic that makes your heart sing – while cheering each other on. Really powerful stuff.
- I am in the process of creating awesome “Creative Career Solutions for Parents” offerings in summer / autumn 2017 so watch out for varying programme launches. There will be a few windows of opportunity per year to get started… and the best thing to do at this stage is to join the mailing list here to be the first to hear about programmes and services .
- The agenda for the group programmes are influenced by the needs of all members of the group. You will have access to audio, video and workbooks through the programme.
- Technology is our friend (really!) – if you can use Facebook / check your emails, you have the technical skill required to participate in a Limitless Coaching online group programme.
One on one CoachingFrom £997 (Approx $1250) - Payment plans available
- Clients often describe a block of 6 one on one coaching sessions as “life changing” (and it lights me up every time I hear that)
- This is an opportunity to spend some time on yourself! Y’hear that mama / papa? Your dreams. Your goals. For your family. For yourself… and by starting with you… you’ll positively impact those around you too. The “put your own oxygen mask on before assisting others” analogy is wholly relevant here.
Start anytime: ready to accelerate your journey towards your goals? Why wait until tomorrow when you can start today.
Start when you’re ready. (In fact – start before you’re ready… you know you’re ready for a powerful and positive transformation). The format for one on one coaching with me has traditionally been 6 x 60-75 minute calls (via Skype) – normally over the course of 3 months… however… as a new mama I recognise the importance of flexibility so talk to me about how we can make this work for you. I’m more than happy to make it 12 x 30 minute sessions so that you don’t need to be away from baba for too long if that will help (I know I appreciate that flexibility with my own coach)
You set the agenda – this is a bespoke programme for you and we’ll work on what you need. However, I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve and would also encourage exploration of topics including confidence, communication, childcare, connection and more. There’s also the structure of the proven 7 step HAPPILY system which we can incorporate in your programme as relevant.
Sessions take place (via Skype or Zoom) from the comfort of your home
Payment plans are available
Confidence Boost Turbo SessionsFrom £97 (Approx $120)
- It is common to have a crisis of confidence when it comes to your skills and abilities, especially if like many mamas, you have had some time off work during your maternity leave. Being in a bubble with your little one can be the greatest blessing but breaking out of it when the time comes might be daunting. (Daunting: Also knows as scary as ****!)
- Please know that you are not alone. Some of the most talented, able women I know have spoken to me about feeling like they have no skills and nothing to contribute – simply because they have forgotten how awesome they are in their professional lives.
- The baby bubble is real, I know it, you may know it too and as a result, even though I don’t normally over one off one to one sessions (as a bundle of coaching sessions is more effective and long lasting 9 out of 10 times) – I also recognise that there are key times when you may just want a confidence boost / injection and this session will be just that for you.
- Are you about to go back to your old job? Applying for a new one? About to go for an interview? Contact me about a 60-minute confidence boost turbo session and we’ll have you feeling calmer and more capable before you know it.
*Take a deep breath*
If you are someone who has prioritised everyone but yourself in a while, the idea of investing in yourself can knock the wind out of your sails a bit.
After all, you have all sorts of things in your life that need this investment instead right? The weekend away, repainting the living room, childcare, that Lego set Johnny wants… erm… and what else?
Let’s face it. There’s always something that needs your time, attention and money.
How do I know?
I’ve been there. Hell… I am there! I absolutely practice what I preach and invest in my own coaching and personal development so trust me… I get it. Investing in yourself can be scary… when there are other things in life (including your amazing little one/s) clamouring for your attention.
But remember, there’s a reason why on planes they tell you to put on your own oxygen mask before you assist others…
… and it’s the same in life. When you look after YOU… you’re in a much stronger position to be the kick **** business owner, employee, wife, mother/father, superwoman. When you step out of your comfort zone and commit to achieving your greatness, you truly are that inspiration to your circle.
In my experience, when you really want to do something, you find a way and it’s my hope that you realise this is your time.
And let’s think about the alternative. In a year’s time… you’ll be in a similar place in your career, remain frazzled with your work life balance, wishing you could spend more quality time with the kids, be existing alongside your spouse as opposed to living and thriving… and you’ll wish you had started on this journey today…
… which certainly is not the end of the world. It’s okay. But the thing is… “okay” is not the bottom line for you. Okay is often a case of ‘settling’… and if settling is what you wanted to do… you wouldn’t have read this far down the page.
Other ways to work with me: