Are you determined to create an awesome career and incredible family / personal life that you love?
Welcome to the home of inspirational career support for working parents. As you’ve found your way here, I think there are some assumptions I can fairly make about you. Play along (see… being productive can be fun!) and let’s see how accurate this is:
- You are a working parent who recognises the value of ensuring your career compliments the lifestyle you want for your family
- You are an awesome woman (or kick **** man) with untapped potential… who is ready to accelerate your career and lifestyle goal achievements
- There’s a lot going on for you. This may involve a high pressure job (that you may or may not be loving right now), you may be planning your next career move, have a passion project or be building a business. You may be planning a wedding or might recently have had a baby (if the latter – that in itself is a lot going on!).
- You’re not sure whether you are getting this work life balance ‘thing’ quite right but what you do know is that you want both a career and a lifestyle that you are proud of and are not prepared to sacrifice one for the other
- The notion of “having it all” is kind of like marmite for you. You hate the pressure it brings at times but at other times, love the empowerment of it all. You may question how realistic it is but you’re sure as hell ready to give it a try.
- In this moment… right now… you may recognise that if you keep going as you are, you’re not putting yourself in the best possible position to make it happen and being here today highlights that you’re now ready to make progress, not excuses
Essentially, while there’s much you’re grateful for, you are at the point where you feel like you need to organise your shizzle. You recognise that the way to do that is by creating some strategic “you” time… but don’t quite know how to squeeze that in. Is that even a realistic notion when there’s so much happening? Here’s the thing…
Gina has been featured or quoted in:
Absolutely limitless… and you’ve found the right place to support all of the above. But here’s the thing. Before you delve deeper into the community I want you to understand the below – and when you do, you’re ready to jump right in. So, repeat after me:
Welcome to the
Creative Career Solutions for Parents community, get started here!
Take 30 seconds and sign up for free to be part of the Creative Career Solutions for Parents community here.
Indulge in the Creative Career Solutions for Parents PODCAST. Click here, enjoy multiple episodes… and don’t forget to subscribe.